A newly launched website provides data about the Counties of Mobile, Baldwin, Escambia, Conecuh, Monroe, Clarke, Choctaw and Washington, in south Alabama. SHARE Southwest Alabama allows users to quickly access data to:
- Explore our region’s strengths and challenges through user friendly Community Dashboards
- Assess long-term impact on the issues
- Take action by accessing local resources, promising practices, funding opportunities, and more
- Make informed decision about the future of where you live
- Share the richness of Southwest Alabama
The available data dashboards include:
- SocioNeeds Index measures socioeconomic need that correlates with poor health outcomes.
- Healthy People 2020: Progress Tracker provides a progress report on the areas movement toward meeting the Healthy People 2020 targets.
- Community Dashboard allows the user to choose location and see a quick status of where that location stands in comparison with other areas.
Visit SHARE Southwest Alabama to see the various resources available.